God’s mission for
Christ Lutheran Church & School is to Celebrate, Learn, Contribute, and Serve!
The following are the values we will stand for, without compromise, regardless of the challenges placed before us. They are our guiding principles for all decisions, actions
· Christian Education (Proverbs 9:9-10) We believe that God works with both the heads and hearts of His people to develop living faith.
· Outreach (2 Timothy 1:11) We believe that the Church was created to express God’s love, reach the unchurched, and serve the community.
· Tradition (Ephesians 2:19-20) Since “we are because of others”, we believe that the Church must build upon our faith’s foundation to convey the faith to future generations.
· Financial Prudence (Luke 14:28, Matthew 6:19-21 We believe our lives, our gifts, and our possessions are to be used, with sound judgment and prayerful consideration, as selfless testimony to God’s love and promise.
· Discipleship For All Ages (Philippians 4:8-9) We believe that the Church’s primary responsibility is developing and nurturing lives fully founded and focused on Jesus Christ.